Early diagnosis is the most effective way to avoid severe financial difficulties in business. Our approach is to appraise a business, determine the cause and oversee recovery procedures, to return it to a sound financial position.
In the unfortunate circumstance where corporate or individual insolvency is the only course, our aim is to provide all parties with a strategy that is in the best interests of all concerned.
Our Business Recovery services include:
- Reviewing financial records and commercial operations to ascertain problems inherent in the business structure and its day-to-day operations
- Recommending, instituting, and monitoring solutions to these problems
- Reviewing and preparing Business Plans
- Monitoring profitability and cash flow forecasts
- Business reorganisation and reconstruction
- Advice on minimising the risk of claims against corporate and individual’s assets
- Advice to suppliers and financial institutions on credit supply, creditors’ ability to pay, prelending review, viability of their business to meet financial commitments and adequacy of security
- Forensic investigations and reporting on tracing of funds and transactions, disposition of assets, identifying legal ownership of assets
- Expert witness on insolvency litigation
- Voluntary Administration, Schemes of Arrangement, Receivership, Creditors and Members Voluntary Winding Up
Contact Guy Baxendale for a confidential and obligation-free chat about your business needs.
Mobile: 0404 544 919
Phone: 02 8315 2146
Fascimile: 02 9362 1113